- GST Registration
- Guidance on setting up processes for GST compliance
- GST invoice compliance
- Advisory on accounting under GST
- Reconciliation of tax credit with credit claimed in tax returns, matching tax credit with ledger and actual credit available as per the rules.
- Consultancy on maintaining statutory records as per GST law requirement
- Consultancy for filing monthly, quarterly (GSTR1, GSTR3B) and annual GST returns (GSTR9)
We help our clients in getting correct GST classification which may be either of the following
- Classification between Taxable and Non-Taxable Supply
- Classification between Exempted, NIL rated and Zero Rated Supply
- Classification between ITC available and ITC to be reversed
- Classification and identification under various chapters and correct HSN or SAC for Goods and Services
We provide independent opinion to our clients based on statutory interpretation by our skilled professionals.
Our team provide legal expert opinion based on the fact of the case, statutory position and its implication to the business on the matters for which opinion is sought by our clients time to time.